Redmi 3S / 3S prime 4G Jio VoLTE Issue Solved
Redmi 3S / 3S prime is most popular mobile handset in Indian market and there are several issue found. Most of Jio VoLTE now showing or call ended found during 4G calling. Redmi 3S, 3S Plus and 3S prime all models are VoLTE supported mobile handset. Mostly Reliance Jio supported handset but due to some technical issue VoLTE not working properly. We have provide all supported handset list in our previous post if you not read please follow this link for know about VoLTE supported handset list VoLTE Handset
In this article we are going to discuses how to resolved VoLTE issue for Xiomi Redmi 3s or 3S prime. Please read carefully all step before you do this. This solution is work both of Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S prime.
Please follow bellow mentioned instruction step by step.
- Open setting from your Redmi 3s or 3S prime handset.
- Now click on “Sim card & Mobile Network”
- Checked here for VoLTE enable or Disable (enable it if Disabled).
- Click on the arrow of Jio 4G.
- Now you can see access point name option click on it.
- On button of screen you can see new apn click on it.
- Now You just type “Jio 4G” on Name section.
- Next type “jionet” on APN section.
- Save it by clicking more and then save.
- Go back three step or previous page.
- Now disable VoLTE option and re enable it.
- That is all, now VoLTE showing on your screen top of right side.
This is a video tutorial for who dos not succeed or who want to take a video prof for this tutorials.
Please note All solution and trick or tips are tested by our expert. If you found any difficulty during any step or any stage please share your issue or suggest for better serve to you