Hello friends today’s most popular problems is rotate screen on personal computer or your personal laptop. Rotate screen is not a serious issue but some time it is too difficult to revert back from a rotate screen, during your screen fully rotate you can not be handle your mouse properly.
There is several solution for rotate screen but today we are going to share a shortcut method to recover or revert back your previous position. You can also try it with your normal computer to rotate your screen.
This trick is work for all type of windows computer , windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1 and windows 10
- Right click on desktop and click on graphics properties.
- Click on Display
- Now on rotation make it “0” (Zero) and apply
- Now click on yes that’s all
Most simple trick
- Just press ctrl+alt+ Up arrow key on key Board
- or ctrl+alt+ Down arrow key that’s all
This is a video tutorial for you better understand