Today we are going to share how to reset your galaxy S Duos GT-s7562 Android phone when you cannot access the phone, forgot your unlock pattern, password or pin code. Remove unlock pattern in recovery menu with simple key combination.
In this tutorial you may fine most simple and working tips as we promise before. Just follow this simple step by step tips for unlocking your pattern or too many pattern , reset your google account, reset forgotten password
Google pattern or password reset procedure
- Turn off your phone simply by pressing power button.
- wait few second for fully power off your mobile.
- Press both Volume DOWN + UP and HOME + Power keys together until the Samsung logo comes up.
- Release the power button only and wait until the recover menu comes up.
- In this menu select wipe data / Factory reset using Volume up /down button and confirm with power key.
- Repeat it on the next screen, highlight Yes — delete all user data using the Volume up /down and confirm using the power key.
- for reboot your mobile just press power button.
Please note all data will be lost in this hard reset. So be careful before process you must be take backup your all data is possible.
- Phone must fully charged before this hard reset (more than 60%)
- All phone data will be lost after this process.
- Your phone may be death due to low battery issue.